Medicare BasicsSubmitted by Falcon Financial of Oklahoma, LLC on June 26th, 2019
Age 64. The year you are inundated with Medicare mailings and phone calls from Medicare Supplement agents.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Medicare before your 65th birthday.
1. Medicare is mandatory once you reach age 65.
2. There is a late-enrollment penalty if you do not sign up on time.
3. Medicare will not cover all your costs.
4. Your out-of-pocket costs will probably be higher than you anticipate.
5. Medicare does not cover long-term care expenses.
There are some nuances to these facts that we will cover in future blogs.
Click here if you have questions.